Teen Savings Account
Welcome to our Teen Financial Network, exclusively for credit union members ages 13 to 19. At this stage of your life, it's not about how much money you make, but how you choose to spend and save. Here you can learn how you can turn a little into a lot and reach financial goals like going to college, buying a car, or even buying a house someday.
Claim Your Youth benefits include:
- Free debit card and Free box of checks! Open a checking account that includes a Visa Debit Card. You'll also receive a coupon for a free box of checks!
- A Visa Credit Card is available for teen members under 21 with a parental co-signer. Credit qualifications for applicant and co-signer apply. This lets you develop credit experience.
- Start investing. Make a 12 month, first-time share certificate deposit with only $50. Make regular deposits to reach $500 in 12 months. When you reach a minimum balance of $500 by the time the share certificate matures, you will receive an additional .25% on the rollover share certificate.
- Free eServices. Stay connected with your money using free mobile banking, free online banking, and free online bill pay.
- Claim Your Youth site. Besides information on a wide variety of topics, you'll also find interactive financial calculators, original teen-written articles, and links to other helpful websites. The Claim Your Youth website changes so keep going back to our exclusive site. Get to Claim Your Youth by clicking on the logo below.
If you would like more information on the Claim Your Youth Teens Accounts, or would like to open a Claim Your Youth account, contact us by email
or call 1.800.726.5644
. You can open your Claim Your Youth Teen Account online or at any of our branch locations
Your Savings Federally Insured