Join Meridian Trust
You’ve picked a great time to join Meridian Trust! We’re growing, both in members and in the services we offer. Whether you prefer to conduct your business in a branch or online, we have the personnel and the electronic tools to make your financial life a breeze.
You can join! We are looking forward to you becoming a member of Meridian Trust. You are eligible for membership if you – or a member of your family – falls within any of the following groups:
- State of Wyoming employees and retirees
- University of Wyoming employees and retirees
- Wyoming Department of Transportation employees and retirees
- Military personnel, active or retired
- Wyoming Public Schools and School District employees and retirees
- If you have an immediate family member who has an account with Meridian Trust
- If you belong to, work for, or are retired from any of our current Select Employee Groups (SEG) listed below.
- Everyone who lives, works, worships, or attends school in:
- Carbon County, WY
- Fremont County, WY
- Sweetwater County, WY
- Uinta County, WY
- Scotts Bluff County, NE
- In Cheyenne, Wyoming: everyone who lives, works, worships, or attends school in Cheyenne Census Tracts 2, 3, 4.02, 7, 10, and 11. These areas cover much of Cheyenne.
- In Scottsbluff, Nebraska: everyone who lives, works, worships, or attends school in Census Tracts 9531, 9535, 9536, and 9537.
- In Goshen County, Wyoming: (Torrington and its neighboring area), Census Tracts 9577, 9578, and 9580.
- Businesses and other legal entities located within these areas above are also eligible.
- In Yellowstone, Wyoming: you are eligible for membership if you or a family member fall under one of the groups above, or if you or a family member belong to, work for, or are retired from any of our current Select Employee Groups (SEG) listed in the next section below. The SEG list includes:
- Yellowstone National Park Service
- Yellowstone U.S. Postal Service
- Gardiner Subway
- In Wellington, Colorado: you are eligible for membership if you or a family member fall under one of the groups above, or if you or a family member belong to, work for, or are retired from any of our current Select Employee Groups (SEG) listed in the next section below. The SEG list includes:
- Poudre School District employees and retirees
- Residents within many of the nearby HOAs
- Employees and retirees of businesses that are members of the Wellington Area Chamber of Commerce or the Wellington Colorado Main Streets Program (including residents within the program area)
Become a member by applying online below or simply stop by your local branch.
If you work for a company that is already a Meridian Trust Select Employee Group (SEG), then you can join. Take advantage of this great benefit today. If your company is not yet a SEG, email us.
Become a SEG and join these other outstanding companies who have already partnered with Meridian Trust. Members of groups listed here may join the credit union. Groups marked with an asterisk (*) indicates that both employees and members/volunteers are eligible for membership. Browse our SEG list (alphabetical) or SEG list (by city) to see if your company is already a SEG, or to see other companies that have already taken advantage of the benefits of being with Meridian Trust Federal Credit Union.
You can make the switch to Meridian Trust. We make it simple for you, because we want you as a member.
The Meridian Trust Switch Kit includes everything you need for a smooth transition. You can print and fill out these simple forms. It’s a breeze.
Switch Kit Worksheet to help you get started.
- Direct Deposit form for switching direct deposits and automatic deposits.
- Automatic Withdrawal form for changing automatic payments and withdrawals.
- Close Account form for closing out unwanted savings, checking and bill payment accounts.
- Balance Transfer form for transferring credit card balances to a Meridian Trust VISA credit card.