Who Can Join
You can join! Meridian Trust membership is open to:
- Employees and Retirees of the State of Wyoming, including the University of Wyoming and Wyoming Department of Transportation
- Military personnel--Active and Retired
- Employees of all Wyoming public schools and School Districts
- Employees of any of our current Select Employee Groups (SEG)
- People who live, work, worship, or attend school in Carbon, Fremont, Sweetwater, and Uinta counties
- People who live, work, worship, or attend school in Cheyenne Census Tracts 2, 3, 4.02, 7, 10, and 11. These areas cover much of Cheyenne. Map of eligible area (PDF)
- People who live, work, worship, or attend school in Scotts Bluff County (Scottsbluff and its neighboring area) in Nebraska, Census Tracts 9531, 9535, 9536, and 9537 and Goshen County (Torrington and its neighboring area) in Wyoming, Census Tract 9577, 9578, and 9580.
Scotts Bluff County(PDF) Goshen County(PDF) Census Tract Locator
- Businesses and other legal entities located within these areas are also eligible
Plus, you can join if you, or an immediate family member, belong to, work for, or are retired from any of the employers and organizations listed above.
Opening an account online takes about 10 minutes. To get started, please apply below!
To partner with Meridian Trust call 307.635.7878, stop by your nearest branch location, or email us.