Access your accounts, anytime from anywhere from your mobile phone. With the free mobile app from Meridian Trust, you’ll be able to:
- Check all of your account balances
- See your balances without logging in, by activating the "Quick Balance" function
- Transfer money between accounts, or to other members
- Pay your bills, right from your smartphone
- Deposit a check from anywhere, at anytime; no need to stop into a branch*
- View transaction history
- Locate the nearest Branch or ATM location
- See online graphs that display your spending and saving patterns over time
- Contact us quickly with a click-to-call feature, or send us a secure message
- Fingerprint ID available for newer models of phones (iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S5 or later)
- Temporarily or permanently block your debit or credit card
- Enter your own travel alerts
- View a running total of your account balance and pending transactions
In a world of hackers and security breaches, it's comforting to know that the new Meridian Trust Mobile App has been advance engineered with high level security. The new Mobile App utilizes multi-factor authentication for user verification, along with military grade SSL encryption to ensure all account activity is secure, private and protected. Conducting your account business on your smartphone using the new mobile app is safe and secure.
It’s easy to use too, since signing in to the new Mobile App you’ll be using the exact same username and password that you’re already using for your Meridian Trust Online Banking. That means there’s one less password for you to remember!
*With mobile deposit you’ll be able to deposit checks using your mobile device. Endorse your check properly on the back, take a picture of the front and back of your check, and then submit it. To activate the mobile deposit feature on your smartphone,
please call us at 1.800.726.5644 or send us an email
If interested in activating our Quick Balance and Fingerprint ID features, please refer to our how to
for instructions on how to set these up.
To use the new (and free!) Mobile App, you’ll need to first be enrolled
in online banking. If you already have online banking with Meridian Trust, then simply download the app from the App Store
or Google Play